Friday, March 23, 2007

Repetition

Am I repeating the same year over and over again? Second post in a week that I'm referencing a post from last year.

Last year on March 20th I posted this. I had come down with a sinus infection and very much appreciated my trip to Urgent Care.

Well, this year on March 21st I started with a little cough and a sore throat. It was difficult to lead the mostly singing liturgy at the Wednesday evening service, but it went okay. Yesterday (the 22nd) it went full blown and I came home from work - sore throat, achy body, cough. Because I have limited contact with the elderly population for these next few days I'm going to try to stick it out.

It seems I don't have to look out for the Ides of March. But 5-6 days after the Ides. Maybe it's Lent, maybe it's Spring, maybe it's a delayed reaction to turning older.

All I know is that next year for my birthday I'm asking for Vitamin C and Zinc.

No comments: