Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Good Life

Today, as I was on the phone w/ Belle, my doorbell rang. It was a couple of the kids from church and they were handing me boxes of Girl Scout cookies (because I realized that my kids who are Girl Scouts never hit me up!). My life sure is grand.

This past weekend I went to three different shows. A play, a band in a bar, and a musical. I also got to hang out with my brilliant book club friends. My life sure is fun.

In the last couple days I have made three of the recipes from my New Year's Resolution. They were:
Cauliflower Gratin with Capers and Bread Crumbs (pg 41).


Sauteed Fennel with Crispy Fried Lemon (pg 58).And,Green Beans with Crunchy Peanut-Lemon Coating (pg 69). (I think this may have been my favorite recipe so far.)

My life sure is full of vegetables and vegetable left overs.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I don't have page 69...can you post the recipe of the Green Beans one? That looks yummy!