Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ms. Jekyll and Hyde

I had a dr's appt yesterday - just regular procedural stuff.

One of the things I wanted done was to have my cholesterol checked. That requires a fast...meaning no food. My appointment was at 1:15.

Just a warning to one and all - I'm not a very pleasant person when I haven't had any food or caffeine - at all. It was scary...and I don't think I liked myself very much.

After the appt I went to a local coffee joint and had some coffee and a sandwich. Then I came home and took a nap.

All was right in the world once again. And it's a good thing too - I taught Confirmation last night.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I feel your pain. I hate having to get my cholesterol checked. I have to have blood work done every year and my mother always tells me I have to fast before getting it done. After years of crabbiness I finally asked my doctor if I had to just for regular blood work or just for cholesterol, and thank GOD she said only for the latter.
I was much happier person then.
But cholesterol days really suck.