Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Mailman ROCKS!

This morning as a friend and I left the house to go to the Farmer's Market we ran into my mailman as he was organizing his route. He asked if I was waiting for Harry Potter and I excitedly responded that I was and did he have it???

He did and I squealed and jumped up and down as someone 20 years younger than myself would (tee hee!!!!). He handed me the book and then looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Seeing your reaction, I wonder if I should go deliver these other books right now."

My friend and I went on our way and soon saw him drive by. When we returned from the Farmer's Market he was back on my street and I asked if he did deliver them. He said that he had and that all but one of the recipients was really excited too.

My mailman rocks.

1 comment:

Bellerina said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
J.K. Rowling is a goddess among us.

Hope you enjoy the journey. Call me when you're finished. Any time.