Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blasted - updated

A Sunday morning post again.
I'm prying my eyes awake this morning after one set of my blasted neighbors decided to race a buzzing motorcycle or scooter on my street for a couple hours after midnight and then my downstairs neighbors (perhaps the same ones who were riding the motorcycle??? I dunno??) decided it was a fantastic idea to set off (blasted) fireworks....the big kind...between 2:45 and 3:15.

I would really love to curl up under the covers this morning and have a lazy Sunday morning. I'd like to do that many weeks - but especially today. Currently, after forcing myself to get up and start getting ready I've got that combination exhaustion/alertness quality going on. The one that feels a lot like anxiety.

Oh well. Today I think I only have a short time of work and can hopefully be back home (under the covers) by 11:30....earlier than normal. I just have to make it through the next four and a half hours.

UPDATE
It's just after 11:30 and I'm home with definite plans to spend some quality time in my bed. However, worship was really good today. Despite my half-comatose state...it was energizing and warm (in emotion, not temperature). Yay!

No comments: